Upgrade to Commercial Version
Once your make your payment, your membership information will be sent to your email address automatically. If you do not receive the email in 30 minutes, please try to find it in the SPAM or JUNK folder. If you still can not find it, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note, if you paid from your Paypal account, the email will be sent to your Paypal email address, which may be different with the email you are using.
To upgrade the existing Free Version plugin on your website, please view the tutorial How to upgrade from Free Version to Commercial Version.
Technical support is available for Commercial Version users at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your email:
- The email address with which you ordered the plugin. Please provide your order information, otherwise your ticket may be delayed or even ignored.
- The name of your web hosting provider
- Your WordPress version, the plugin name and version
- The URL you are talking about. If the site is not online, do mention that.
- A detailed description of what is the problem and how to replicate it, or what are you trying to achieve
- Your testing environment, for example, the web browser name and version that you are using, the device name and model etc
- If you see any errors, send us a screenshot or write down the exactly error messages.
It is much easier for us to understand the problem and provide help if you provide details. If you only say something like "The plugin doesn't work" without providing any details, then we are not able to help.
Support period for Standard Version and Unlimited Version is One Year from the date of your purchase. Enterprise Version does not have this limit.
Please Note. We may post your technical question and our answer to the Recently Asked Questions. All of the personal information, for example, your name, your website link address will be removed. We may also rephrase your question. If you don't like your question being posted, please let us know in your email.
Zero Tolerance for Cyberbullying
We have a zero tolerance policy for cyberbullying. If you have any question, please ask politely, our support team will be happy to help you.
If your email is considered as rude, disrespectful or abusive, your email address will be blocked, your future email will be automatically discarded and you will no longer receive our technical support.
WonderPlugin is a service of Magic Hills Pty Ltd. Magic Hills is a privately owned software development company based in Sydney, Australia. We specialise in the development of easy-to-use, high quality and affordable web design software.
- Australian Business Number (not a phone number): 73 140 123 511
- Postal Address: PO Box 644 Castle Hill, NSW, Australia, 2154
- Email: email@example.com