Upgrade to Commercial Version
Once you make your payment, normally your login information will be sent to your email in minutes. You can then login the Membership Area and download the pro version. If you do not receive the email in 30 minutes, try to check the SPAM or JUNK folder. In some rare situations, the order processing may be delayed. If you still can not find the email after 30 minutes, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note, if you pay from your Paypal account, the email will be sent to your Paypal email address, which may be different to the email you are using.
To upgrade the existing Free Version plugin on your website, please view the tutorial How to upgrade from Free Version to Commercial Version.
Technical support is available for Commercial Version users at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your email:
- The email address with which you ordered the plugin. Please provide your order information, otherwise your ticket may be delayed or even ignored.
- The name of your web hosting provider
- Your WordPress version, the plugin name and version
- The URL you are talking about (please do NOT send us the URL if your website contains any inappropriate content)
- A detailed description of the problem and how to replicate it, or what are you trying to accomplish
- Your testing environment, for example, the web browser name and version that you are using, the device name and model etc
- If you see any errors, send us a screenshot or write down the exact error messages.
It is much easier for us to understand the problem and provide help if you provide details. If you only say something like "The plugin doesn't work" without providing any details, then we are not able to help.
Support period for Standard Version and Unlimited Version is One Year from the date of your purchase. The Lifetime License does not have this limit.
Please Note. We may post your technical question and our answer to the Recently Asked Questions. All of the personal information, for example, your name, your website link address will be removed. We may also rephrase your question. If you don't like your question being posted, please let us know in your email.
Zero Tolerance for Cyberbullying
We have a zero tolerance policy for cyberbullying. If you have any question, please ask politely, our support team will be happy to help you.
If your email is considered as rude, disrespectful or abusive, your email address will be blocked, your future email will be automatically discarded and you will no longer receive our technical support.