WonderPlugin Audio Player is a WordPress plugin that enables you to create responsive HTML5 audio player for your WordPress websites. It directly plays mp3 files and works on iPhone, iPad, Android, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer 7/8/9/10/11.
- Compatibility: WordPress 3.6 and above
- The Free Version supports maximum three songs in one player and will add a watermark that links to the product home page. The Commercial Version will remove the limitation and the watermark.
WordPress HTML5 Audio Player Examples
All Devices and Web Browsers
The audio player is compatible with mobile, tablets, desktop computers and all modern web browsers which include iPhone, iPad, Android, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer 7/8/9/10/11.
Directly play MP3
You don't need to convert your MP3 files to any format. Just upload your mp3 files to the WordPress media library, the player is ready to play them.
HTML5 Audio Player with Playlist
With the built-in skins, you can create single play/pause button player, bar player and audio player with playlist.
Auto play, loop play and random play
You can create audio player with play/pause button, loop button, progress bar, volume bar. You can also configure the play to automatically play or randomly play.
Wizard-style User Interface
With a self-explanatory user interface, the plugin is extremely easy to use. With the provided shortcode and PHP codes, it's also easy to insert the slider to your post, page and template.
Multiple Audio Players In One Webpage
With the audio player plugin, you can easily create, manage and embed multiple players to one WordPress website or even one page.
Version 5.5 - July 22, 2017
- Fix an issue in the playlist
Version 5.4 - July 13, 2017
- Add an option to customise the playlist item format
Version 5.3 - May 24, 2017
- Add an option to display a vertical scroll bar on the playlist when the number of the audios exceed the maximum limit in one page
- Add an option to enable/disable preloading the first audio on page load
- Add options to specify the play/pause/next/prev button images
- Support m4a audio files
- Support computers that have a mouse and a touch screen at the same time
- Support URL parameters firstaudioid, autoplayaudio and start that can jump to a specified audio in the player, play the audio and seek to the specified time. For example, the following link will play the third audio, jump to 20 seconds and play the audio: https://www.wonderplugin.com/wordpress-audio-player/?firstaudioid=1&autoplayaudio=1&start=20.
Version 5.2 - January 2, 2017
- Export/import audio players to/from an .xml file
- Stop all other players when the advanced option reloadstream is true
- Add an advanced option to disable hover effect of buttons on touch screen devices
- Support Google Analytics to log play, pause, stop and play end events
- Support defining player playlist within the shortcode
- Add an option to create a responsive audio player
- Fix a bug of integrating with WonderPlugin Tabs
- Retrieve the current live song title for Radionomy live streaming
- Fix a bug on Android when the webpage is zoomed in
- Support adding multiple mp3 files to the plugin at once
- Support specifying play and pause button image with advanced options
- Support an advanced option reloadstream. If data tag data-reloadstream="true" is added to the plugin, step 3, Options tab, Advanced Options box, when playing live streaming, clicking the play button will always reload the stream and play from the current position, instead of picking up from where it was paused.
- Remove the "Allow to run Adobe Flash" alert on Firefox when the Flash plugin is configured as "Ask to Activate"
- Add an option to use Flash as default player
- Add an option to force using HTML5. If the option is selected, no Flash will be initialised in any circumstance.
- Fix a bug in Flash mode
- Support trash in audio player management. The deleted audio player will be moved to the trash in which you can restore or permanently delete it.
- Support download attribute in the data tag data-tracklistitemformat
- Add an option to support adding the new audio to the beginning of the list
- Add a function to reverse the audio list
- Add an option to configure default volume of the player
- Add a new skin Blue Play and Stop
- Fix the bug of album image not appearing on some web pages
- Fix the bug when the title and album name are pure numbers
- Add an option to not initialise the player when the page is loaded
- Add an option to support WordPress Ajax page loading
- Add an option to configure whether to remove backslashes in JSON string
- Add a new skin ThreeButtons to create audio players with play/pause, previous and next buttons
- Fix bugs
- Add an option to add slider js files to the footer
- Add an option to display audio players in text widgets
- Support version check and update
- Support macro variable AUDIOPLAYERID in custom css
- Support post method to save audio player if ajax fails
- Add an option to specify the minimum user role
- Add an option to keep data when deleting the plugin
- Fully compatible with https secure website
- Fix minor bugs
- Fix security bug
- Fix minor bugs
- Drag and drop to change audio order in player editor
- Fix a bug under Internet Explorer 9
- Fix minor bugs
- Support playing remote URL
- Support live streaming: WordPress Live Streaming Audio Player
- The player is now responsive
- Create full width player
- Move page navigation arrows to bottom of the tracklist
- Add options to display or hide the previous, next and loop button
- Support HTML link in title, album and information fields
- Fix a minor bug in Firefox
- Fix minor bugs
- Fix a bug in audio player