WordPress Popup Plugin For Capturing Leads
WonderPlugin Popup is a powerful and flexible WordPress plugin to create lightbox popups that help you get more newsletter subscribers, promote new products, deliver special offers or show videos to your customers. You can show the popup when the visitor is about to leave the page or show the popup with multiple triggering options, for example, the time after page load, the percent of the page has been viewed, whether an element is visible or the time of user inactivity. The result can be tracked with Google Analytics or local logging.
- Compatibility: WordPress 3.6 and above. The plugin is compatible with the new Gutenberg editor. For more information, please view Are Wonder Plugins compatible with the new Gutenberg editor.
- The Free Version will add a watermark that links to the product home page. The Commercial Version will remove the watermark.
With WonderPlugin Popup, it's easy to create eye-catching lightbox popups for your website. You can display an email subscription form, a promotion message or a special offer to your visitors.
- Click to show the demo: Email Subscription Popup for MailChimp
YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia and iFrame Video Popup
With WonderPlugin Popup, you can easily create a Lightbox popup to show your YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia or other iFrame videos. You can define when and which pages to show the video. For YouTube and Vimeo, you can also configure the video to auto play and auto close when the video ends.
With WonderPlugin PopUp, you can also create notification bar that shows up on the top or bottom of the webpage.
You can create embedded email signup forms for your websites. By using the provided shortcode, you can easily add the form to your posts, pages or sidebar text widgets.
WYSIWYG Form Editor
With an intuitive user interface, instant preview and pre-made professional templates, you can create your lightbox popups in minutes. Advanced users can also customise the template and modify the HTML and CSS codes with ease.
Powerful And Flexible Display Rules
You can configure a popup to only display on the homepage, or specified pages or post categories. You can also specify the popup to only display on iPhone, iPad, Android, or do not show on these mobile/tablet devices.
Show The Popup When The Visitor Is About To Exit Or Show The popup With Multiple Timing Triggers
You can display the popup when the visitor is about to leave you page which gives you a great chance to promote a special offer to your visitors.
You can also show the popup with multiple triggering options, for example, the time after page load, the percent of the page has been viewed, whether an element is visible or the time of user inactivity. The popup will display when any one of the defined criteria is met and it will only display once.
Retargeting rules will prevent the popup from appearing again. By setting up a cookie, it will make sure the popup is only displayed after specified time. You can also define different times for users that accepted or refused your offer in the previous popup.
Monitoring The Results With Google Analytics Or Local Analytics
You can monitor the popup performance with Google Analytics or log the events to the WordPress website.
Ajax Submission Without Page Reload
By using Ajax, the visitor can submit the email and subscribe to your newsletter without page reload. You can also choose to display a thank you message or a promotion message after the submission, or redirect the visitor to a specified page.
Version 6.1 - May 16, 2019
- Support WordPress multilingual plugin WPML
Version 6.0 - April 8, 2019
- Support adjusting order of form fields
- Add custom input text and dropdown select list to popup form
Version 5.9 - February 28, 2019
- MailPoet 3: add to the new list if the subscriber already exists in other lists
Version 5.8 - February 26, 2019
- Fix an issue with YouTube and Vimeo popup
Version 5.7 - January 24, 2019
- Fix a minor issue in MailChimp popup
Version 5.6 - November 19, 2018
- Support opening an email subscription form popup when clicking a Divi button module: How to open an email subscription popup form in Divi button module
Version 5.5 - October 12, 2018
- Constant Contact subscription form: check whether the email has already been subscribed, if yes, update the subscription.
Version 5.4 - September 14, 2018
- support HTML code in after action error messages
- Update web browser URL when saving a new popup
Version 5.3 - May 20, 2018
- Add an option to enable/disable retargeting rules
Version 5.2 - May 20, 2018
- Allow HTML code in the form checkbox fields: Privacy Consent and Terms of Service
- Fix minor issues
Version 5.1 - May 4, 2018
- Add an option to only enable a popup for logged in users
Version 5.0 - April 18, 2018
- Support MailChimp groups: you can show MailChimp groups on the signup form as checkboxes, radio buttons, a dropdown list, or you can choose to not show the groups on the signup form and define default groups for the subscribers.
Version 4.9 - March 12, 2018
- Add a checkbox to display privacy consent
- Highlight the required input field if not entered
- Support HTML code in the success message
Version 4.8 - December 30, 2017
- Fix an issue with version 4.7 when the PHP version is below 5.3
Version 4.7 - December 7, 2017
- Support MailPoet 3
Version 4.6 - August 22, 2017
- Add a function "Search and Replace" in the "Import/Export" menu. This function can be used to search and replace domain names in the carousels when you move your WordPress site to a new domain or change to HTTPS secure site.
- Fix the compatibility warnings with PHP 7 when checking with the plugin PHP Compatibility Checker
Version 4.5 - July 24, 2017
- Support sending an email notification when someone subscribes
Version 4.4 - June 22, 2017
- Export/import the popups to/from XML files
Version 4.3 - May 28, 2017
- Fix the issue when there are apostrophes or quotes in the list name
Version 4.2 - May 25, 2017
- Fix the "No list defined in Constant Contact" error when creating a Constant Contact subscription popup.
Version 4.1 - March 2, 2017
- Fix a bug in URL matching
Version 4.0 - December 10, 2016
- Enable email autoresponder for Getresponse subscription popup
- Add a button to clear all WonderPlugin Popup cookies
- Fix a bug of WordPress post category display rules
- Add an option "Sanitize HTML content" in Setting menu
- Allow the attribute placeholder in HTML code
- Support CSS code in Custom Content
- Fix a bug of outputting debug error message
- Fix the bug of trashed popups still showing up
- Create cookie consent for your WordPress site
- Add custom HTML code to the lightbox or slide in box
- Save email addresses to local WordPress database
- Export local email records to a csv file
- Support Google reCAPTCHA
- Add a message textarea to popup form
- Add a "Terms of Service" checkbox to popup form
- Fix a bug with Infusionsoft email subscription form
- Support shortcode in popup HTML code
- Improve the animation effect of slide in popup
- Support creating MailPoet WordPress Popup
- Fix the bug when there are uppercase letters in WordPress database prefix
- Fix the bug of not respecting retargeting display rules
- Fix a bug in version 2.7
- Fix a bug with ActiveCampaign email subscription form
- Support creating WordPress email subscription form for Infusionsoft
- Fix the bug of displaying the slide in popup in bottom middle
- Support creating WordPress email subscription form for iContact
- Support creating WordPress email subscription form for Active Campaign
- Fix a bug in plugin update
- Fix a bug in display rules
- Fix a bug in notification bar
- Support creating notification bar
- Fix a bug under Internet Explorer
- Change default loading image for blue and dark background
- Fix the bug of action cookie setup
- Fix a minor bug under Firefox
- Add an option to hide slide in notification bar after the user has subscribed
- Create corner slide in popup
- Add three templates for lightbox popup: Blue Lightbox, Dark Lightbox and Blue Video Lightbox
- Fix the bug of HTML code not working in title and description
- Fix the bug of video not stopping after popup closed
- Support trash in popup management. The deleted popup will be moved to the trash in which you can restore or permanently delete it.
- Fix a bug when the popup does not display on the webpage according to the display rules
- Support auto play YouTube and Vimeo videos
- Support GetResponse email subscription service
- Support Constant Contact email subscription service
- Create YouTube video Lightbox popup
- Create Vimeo video Lightbox popup
- Create Wistia or other iFrame video popup
- Fix the bug when deleting the plugin
- First public release