Wonder 3D Carousel - WordPress 3D Carousel Plugin
Updated on May 29, 2020
Wonder 3D Carousel is the best WordPress 3D carousel plugin to create stunning 3D carousels and sliders for your WordPress website. It supports images, YouTube, Vimeo, self-hosted MP4 videos, WordPress posts and WooCommerce. It's fully responsive, works on iPhone, iPad, Android, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge.
Wonder 3D Carousel is compatible with popular WordPress page builders or editors, for example, WordPress Classic Editor, WordPress Gutenberg, WPBakery Page Builder, Elementor, Divi Builder, SiteOrigin Page Builder, Beaver Builder etc.
WordPress 3D Carousel Quick Start Video
WordPress 3D Carousel Examples - More Examples
WordPress 3D Carousel Features
Support images, YouTube, Vimeo, self-hosted MP4 videos, WordPress posts and WooCommerce
With WordPress 3D carousel plugin, you can easily create 3D image slider, video slider, WordPress recent posts carousel, WordPress posts carousel for categories, WordPress custom post types carousel, WooCommerce product carousel.
Fully Responsive, Works on All Devices and Web Browsers
The 3D carousel is fully responsive which enables you to create mobile friendly websites. It's compatible with mobile, tablets, desktop computers and all modern web browsers that include iPhone, iPad, Android, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge.
Built-in LightBox effect
With the built-in LightBox effect, the visitors can open and view the images and videos in a larger popup box.
Multiple 3D Carousels On One Webpage
With the plugin, you can easily create, delete and clone carousels. You can also embed multiple 3D carousels into one post or page.
Wizard-style User Interface
With a self-explanatory and wizard-style user interface, the plugin is extremely easy to use. By using the provided shortcode and PHP codes, it's also easy to insert the 3d carousel to your post, page and template.
Version 3.7 - May 29, 2020
- Fix a bug when opening weblink in lightbox
Version 3.6 - May 28, 2020
- Add an option to only enable the web link when the image is in the middle
- Fix the bug of texts not showing up in the preview tab
Version 3.5 - May 27, 2020
- Add an option to not render CSS code to HTML
Version 3.4 - May 7, 2020
- When creating a YouTube playlist carousel, instead of creating a dynamic YouTube playlist carousel, add an option to retrieve videos from the playlist and add them to the carousel.
Version 3.3 - August 28, 2019
- Fix a bug when upgrading the plugin version 3.2
Version 3.2 - August 26, 2019
- Change carousel editor UI color
Version 3.1 - July 22, 2019
- Output carousel title and description to HTML code
Version 3.0 - July 17, 2019
- Create 3D carousel for WooCommerce on sale products
Version 2.9 - July 3, 2019
- Scaling up the carousel with the option "scaling ratio of the carousel"
- Add a function to display PHP info
Version 2.8 - June 22, 2019
- Fix a bug with the plugin Autoptimize
Version 2.7 - May 17, 2019
- Add a skin: 3D Slider with Hover Over Title
- Do not hide the image when the overlay text fades in
Version 2.6 - May 11, 2019
- Support WordPress multilingual plugin WPML
Version 2.5 - April 16, 2019
- Add a new skin: 3D Slider with Zoom In
- Change the default thumbnail size to large
- Read alt text from WordPress Media Library when adding images
Version 2.4 - December 4, 2018
- Fix the problem when there are quotes in taxonomy terms when creating custom post type carousels
Version 2.3- September 26, 2018
- Add an option to fix the issue with Jetpack image lazy load
- Update web browser URL after new carousel is created
Version 2.2 - August 13, 2018
- Add an option to use numbers as navigation bullets
Version 2.1 - May 18, 2018
- Fix minor bugs
Version 2.0 - January 6, 2018
- Support WooCommerce product category fields:
- Support displaying post category ID, name, slug and link. The following macro-variables are supported for WordPress post carousel:
Version 1.9 - September 30, 2017
- Add a new skin WordPress Carousel Slider with Hover Over Text
Version 1.8 - September 6, 2017
- Add a new skin WordPress Carousel Slider with Dark Overlay
- Fix the bug of exporting carousels to an xml file
Version 1.7 - August 21, 2017
- Add a function "Search and Replace" in the "Import/Export" menu. This function can be used to search and replace domain names in the carousels when you move your WordPress site to a new domain or change to HTTPS secure site.
Version 1.6 - August 15, 2017
- Fix a bug in WordPress posts 3d carousel
- Fix the compatibility warnings with PHP 7
Version 1.5 - August 3, 2017
- Fix the bug of web browser jumping to the top when the lightbox is opened
- Fix a bug of touch swiping under Android 5 and below
- Add an option to use data-title for the title attribute of the <a> tag
- Change captions of some settings to make its meaning more clear
Version 1.4 - May 31, 2017
- Fix a minor bug in version 1.3
Version 1.3 - May 30, 2017
- Fix a bug of auto slideshow under Firefox
Version 1.2 - May 29, 2017
- Fix a bug of auto slideshow and the option "pause on mouse over"
Version 1.1 - May 28, 2017
- Fix the bug of flipping effect under Firefox
Version 1.0 - May 26, 2017
- First version released