This tutorial will guide you how to get the embed URL of a Vimeo video so you can open the video with WordPress lightbox and WordPress gallery.
Divi Page Builder is one of the most popular WordPress drag and drop page builders. This tutorial will guide you how to open a lightbox popup gallery when clicking a button in Divi page builder.
There are four steps in this tutorial:
- Step 1 - Install Wonder Grid Gallery
- Step 2 - Add a button module in Divi page builder
- Step 3 - Create a lightbox gallery in Wonder Grid Gallery
- Step 4 - Add the lightbox gallery to Divi page builder
To automatically include a PDF file in Sitemap, most SEO plugins, for example Yoast SEO, require the PDF file being uploaded to WordPress Media Library and being attached to a WordPress post or page.
In Wonder Lightbox or Wonder Carousel, PDF lightbox is rendered as a regular HTML link not an attachment. This tutorial will guide you how to attach PDF files to posts or pages so they can be found by the SEO plugin and automatically added to the sitemap file.
Divi of Elegant Themes is a popular WordPress theme and features a powerful drag & drop WordPress page builder. This tutorial will guide you how to open a PDF file in a lightbox popup in Divi page builder.
There are 3 steps in this tutorial:
- Step 1 - Install Wonder Lightbox and Wonder PDF Embed
- Step 2 - Upload PDF file to WordPress Media Library and get the URL
- Step 3 - Activate PDF lightbox popup on button, image or text:
- Open PDF lightbox popup when clicking a button
- Open PDF lightbox popup when clicking an image
- Open PDF lightbox popup when clicking text
At the end of the tutorial, we will also discuss how to automatically open a PDF lightbox popup on page load.
- Additional 1 - Automatically open PDF lightbox on page load
- Additional 2 - Open the lightbox only once
This tutorial will guide you how to automatically open a lightbox popup on page load. You can display image, webpage, PDF document, YouTube, Vimeo or HTML5 video in the lightbox popup.
There are three steps in the tutorial:
- Step 1 - Install Wonder Lightbox
- Step 2 - Get the URL of the image file, PDF document, HTML video file, YouTube or Vimeo embed URL
- Step 3 - Add HTML code to the WordPress page to create an auto popup
In step three we will learn how to add the HTML code to WordPress classic editor, Gutenberg editor and Elegant Themes Divi page builder.
We will also discuss how to popup the lightbox only once and how to autoplay YouTube, Vimeo and HTML5 videos on lightbox popup and close the lightbox automatically when the video ends.
- Additional 1 - Autoplay YouTube, Vimeo and HTML5 video and close the lightbox automatically when the video ends
- Additional 2 - Popup the lightbox only once
Divi Builder is a drag and drop page builder by Elegant Themes. This tutorial will show you how to open a video lightbox popup when clicking an image.