In some cases, you may want to only enable a plugin and load the relative files on some specific pages. For example, if your website has a gallery page, you may want to only enable the gallery plugin on this page, thus speed up the loading of other pages.
This tutorial will guide you how to show HTML content in a WordPress lightbox by using the plugin Wonder Lightbox.
The tutorial will also discuss how to open the HTML content in the lightbox of a gallery created with Wonder Grid Gallery or a carousel created with Wonder Carousel
There are two steps in this tutorial:
- Step 1 - Add the HTML content to a div on the webpage
- Step 2 - Open the div in a WordPress lightbox
- Additional - Open the div in the lightbox of a gallery created with Wonder Grid Gallery or a carousel created with Wonder Carousel
On Apple platforms, there is a difference between directly playing audio in Safari and playing in an HTML5 audio tag. When directly playing in Safari, it uses the codec in the device, when playing in an HTML5 audio tag, it uses the codec only available for Safari.
So an m4a audio file may play if you directly open the m4a file URL with Safari, but may not play in an embedded HTML5 audio tag.
This tutorial will show you how to convert m4a audio files to HTML5 compatible m4a or mp3 format on Mac by using the Apple Music app.
There are 4 steps in this tutorial.
- Step 1 - Open the m4a file with the Apple Music app
- Step 2 - Change the import settings of the Music app
- Step 3 - Convert the m4a file
- Step 4 - Drag the file to the desktop
This tutorial will show you how to create an Icecast2 live streaming audio player for your WordPress website.
There are 4 steps in this tutorial:
- Step 1 - Install Wonder Audio Player
- Step 2 - Create an audio player to play the Icecast2 streaming
- Step 3 - Select a skin for the audio player
- Step 4 - Publish the player
The created demo is as follows:
This tutorial will guide you how to add Streamable videos to a WordPress video gallery by using the plugin Wonder Gallery.
There are two steps in this tutorial:
- Step 1 - Copy Streamable video embed URL
- Step 2 - Add Streamable video to a WordPress Gallery
This tutorial will show you how to create a WordPress self-hosted video gallery and add it to a WordPress post or page.
You can add the video files which are hosted on your own web server and create a video gallery in a few minutes.
There are 3 steps in this tutorial:
- Step 1 - Install Wonder Gallery
- Step 2 - Create a WordPress Video Gallery
- Step 3 - Add WordPress Self-hosted Video Gallery to WordPress Page
In the lightbox created with Wonder Lightbox, there is a close button on the top right corner of the popup.
But in some cases, if you use the lightbox to open a div, you may want to add an extra close lightbox link to the div content, or you may want to add the link to the title if you open an image lightbox or video lightbox.
When opening a webpage that contains tabs created with the plugin Wonder Tabs, it will open the first tab by default.
You can add a URL query string
tabid to the URL to open a tab on page load. The
tabid starts from 0 . For example, the following URL will open the 3rd tab on page load:
Genesis is a popular WordPress theme framework. This tutorial will guide you how to display a WordPress slider at the end of all WordPress posts in Genesis framework.
There are three steps in this tutorial:
- Step 1 - Create a WordPress slider with Wonder Slider and copy the provided slider shortcode
- Step 2 - Install Genesis Simple Hooks plugin
- Step 3 - Add the slider shortcode to Genesis hook
Due to restrictions from web browsers, iOS and Android devices, video autoplay on page load will not work unless the video is muted.
This tutorial will guide you how to create a Vimeo video player that will be muted, and will autoplay on page load. We will also discuss how to loop the video.