This tutorial will guide you how to create a Shoutcast live streaming audio player for your WordPress website. The player displays the current song title and the played track list.
There are 5 steps in the tutorials:
- Step 1 - Install Wonder Audio Player
- Step 2 - Prepare Shoutcast Live Streaming URL
- Step 3 - Create an Audio Player to Play the Shoutcast Live Streaming
- Step 4 - Select a Skin for Live Streaming Audio Player
- Step 5 - Publish the player
At the end of this tutorial, we will also discuss the common problems when creating the player.
WordPress slider is a great way to highlight the contents of your website and call the attention of your website visitors. This tutorial will guide you how to add a slider to your WordPress website.
To add a slider to WordPress, please take the following 5 steps:
- Step 1 Install the plugin Wonder Slider
- Step 2 Create a new slider
- Step 3 Add images, videos and texts to the slider
- Step 4 Select a skin and publish the slider
- Step 5 Add the slider to post, page or the WordPress theme
This tutorial will show you how to find the URL of image and video files uploaded to WordPress Media Library.
This tutorial will guide you how to apply for a Google API key for YouTube.
All Wonder Plugins
I renewed my license just now, but in my WordPress backend, I still get the message "Your free upgrade period has expired. To get automatic update, please renew your license" and hence can not update the plugin.
This tutorial will guide you how to manually install a WordPress plugin ZIP file via FTP. There are 3 steps in this tutorial.
This tutorial will guide you how to manually install a WordPress plugin from a ZIP file.
This tutorial will guide you how to create an image and video gallery from a folder on your WordPress web server.
I am using the Divi WordPress theme.
Divi has button elements. I wonder how could I enable lightbox for a button? I would like to open a YouTube video in the lightbox on clicking the button.