WPBakery Page Builder is a one of the most popular drag and drop WordPress visual editors. This tutorial will guide you how to open a video in lightbox by clicking a button in WPBakery Page Builder.
You can display YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia or HTML5 mp4 videos in the lightbox popup.
There are three steps in this tutorial:
- Step 1 - Install Wonder Lightbox plugin
- Step 2 - Add a button in WPBakery Page Builder and link it to your video
- Step 3 - Enable lightbox effect for the button
WPBakery Page Builder is one of the most popular WordPress drag and drop page builders. This tutorial will guide you how to add an audio player with playlist to WPBakery Page Builder.
There are four steps in this tutorial:
- Step 1 - Download and install Wonder Audio Player plugin
- Step 2 - Create an audio player with playlist in Wonder Audio Player
- Step 3 - Add the player shortcode to WPBakery Page Builder
- Step 4 - Save and publish the post or page, test the player in the published post/page.
Wonder Audio Player
This tutorial will guide you how to use Custom CSS code to customise the volume control bar of audio players created with Wonder Audio Player plugin.
This tutorial will guide you how to add quick view buttons to the products in your WooCommerce store. You can add the button on top of the product image, show the button persistently or only on mouse hover. You can also add the button before or after the product name or the Add to Cart button.
When clicked, the quick view button will display the product details in a quick view lightbox. Customers can quickly view product details, check product options and add the product to the shopping cart via Ajax. If they want to go back shopping, they can simply close the lightbox or use the navigation arrows or products thumbnail carousel to navigate through other products.
This tutorial will show you how to create a WordPress YouTube carousel and add it to WordPress page.
You can add single YouTube videos to the WordPress carousel, or add a YouTube playlist to create a WordPress YouTube playlist carousel. The WordPress YouTube playlist carousel will automatically and dynamically retrieve videos from the YouTube playlist and update itself when the playlist changes.
There are 4 steps in this tutorial:
- Step 1 - Install Wonder Carousel
- Step 2 - Create WordPress YouTube carousel
- Step 3 - Create WordPress YouTube playlist carousel
- Step 4 - Add WordPress YouTube carousel to WordPress page
From time to time, you may want to limit part of a WordPress page or post content to specific date or time. For example, you may want to display some content only during holidays.
This tutorial will guide you how to add start time and end time to schedule the content so it will only be displayed in the specified date and time.
This tutorial will guide you how to create a WordPress video player with subtitles or closed captions.
There are three steps in this tutorial:
- Step 1 - Install Wonder Gallery
- Step 2 - Add mp4 video file and vtt subtitle file to the gallery
- Step 3 - Publish the video player
WordPress video players normally have icon button controls. These controls are not seen by screen readers and are not accessible for blind and vision impaired people.
This tutorial will guide you how to create an HTML5 video player and add text controls to it. The text controls can be read by screen readers and can be used to play/pause video, fast forward, rewind, mute/unmute and go fullscreen.
The tutorial will also add accesskey attributes to the text controls so the video player can be controlled with keyboard shortcut keys.
Divi of Elegant Themes is one of the most popular WordPress drag and drop page builders. This tutorial will guide you how to add WordPress shortcode to Divi page builder.
Using WordPress tabs to organise and display different sections of content on your webpage will make it much easier for visitors to browse the page and find what they are looking for.
This tutorial will guide you how to add tabbed content to your WordPress pages, posts or widgets. There are 3 steps in this tutorial:
- Step 1 - Install WordPress premium plugin Wonder Tabs
- Step 2 - Add HTML content or WordPress pages to tabs
- Step 3 - Publish the tabs and add the tab group to a WordPress page, post or widget