This tutorial will show you how to create a WordPress self-hosted video gallery and add it to a WordPress post or page.
You can add the video files which are hosted on your own web server and create a video gallery in a few minutes.
There are 3 steps in this tutorial:
- Step 1 - Install Wonder Gallery
- Step 2 - Create a WordPress Video Gallery
- Step 3 - Add WordPress Self-hosted Video Gallery to WordPress Page
This tutorial will show you how to create a WordPress grid gallery with category filter.
You can add images, YouTube, Vimeo, HTML5 videos, PDF documents, WordPress posts, custom HTML code to the gallery, define multiple categories, add category buttons or selection to the gallery and create a WordPress gallery with category filter.
You can check the demo created with this tutorial at WordPress gallery with category filter. You can click the top buttons to filter categories.
There are five steps in this tutorial:
- Step 1 - Install Wonder Grid Gallery
- Step 2 - Create categories
- Step 3 - Add Images and Videos to the WordPress gallery
- Step 4 - Show category filter buttons or selection
- Step 5 - Publish the WordPress gallery and add the gallery shortcode to the WordPress post or page