This tutorial will guide you how to create a WordPress audio player with download buttons and social media share buttons. You can display a download button and a share button for each audio in the playlist, you can also display the buttons for the current playing audio.
There are two steps in this tutorial:
- Step 1 - Install Wonder Audio Player plugin
- Step 2 - Create a WordPress audio player with download and share buttons in Wonder Audio Player
At the end of this tutorial, we will also discuss how to remove the download or share button and only keep the other one.
Elementor is one of the most popular WordPress page builders. This tutorial will guide you how to add an audio player to Elementor page builder. You can create an audio player with playlist or a single mp3 file.
There are 3 steps in the tutorial:
- Step 1 - Install Wonder Audio Player
- Step 2 - Create a WordPress audio player
- Step 3 - Add the WordPress audio player to Elementor page builder
I am using the audio play plugin. I have setup the player to auto play on page load. Is there anyway to delay the start of the playback, without actually changing the audio content? Be nice to have a setting that says "delay play" for X seconds.
This tutorial will guide you how to create a WordPress Radionomy live streaming player. The player displays the current song title and the last played tracks.
There are 4 steps in this tutorial:
- Step 1 Install Wonder Audio Player
- Step 2 Create an Audio Player
- Step 3 Select a skin for Live Streaming Player
- Step 4 Publish the player and add the player shortcode to a WordPress page or post