Create WordPress YouTube Playlist Galleries with WonderPlugin Gallery Plugin
To create a WordPress YouTube Playlist Gallery with WonderPlugin Gallery plugin, you need to apply for a YouTube API key and get your YouTube playlist ID first.
For how to create a WordPress YouTube Playlist Gallery with WonderPlugin Gallery, please view the tutorial: How to create a WordPress YouTube playlist gallery.
How to apply for a YouTube API key
The official YouTube API v3 is at https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/
To apply for a YouTube API key:
1. Goto Google Developers Console and login with your YouTube/Google ID: https://console.developers.google.com/
2. Click the button Create Project, enter your project name in the New Project popup, Google will then create the project for you.
3. On the left menu, goto APIs & auth -> APIs, click YouTube Data API, in the following screen, click Enable API.
4. On the left menu, goto APIs & auth -> Credentials, click the button Create new Key under the Public API access. In the popup dialog, choose Browser Key, then click Create in the next dialog. Google will then create and display your API key.
How to find your YouTube playlist ID
1. Login your YouTube account, click Playlists in the top menu, then click the playlist to edit it.
2. Click the Share button, copy playlist ID from the Share URL.