This tutorial will guide you how to create a WordPress logo carousel. You can link the logos to webpages, configure the carousel to auto scroll and pause the carousel on mouse over.
There are 4 steps in the tutorial:
- Step 1 - Install Wonder Carousel
- Step 2 - Create a new WordPress carousel and add logo images
- Step 3 - Configure the WordPress logo carousel to auto scroll
- Step 4 - Publish the WordPress logo carousel
This tutorial will guide you how to create a fullscreen background slider for your WordPress. At the end of the tutorial, we will create two kinds of full screen sliders.
The first demo shows the full screen slider in the background, while the page displays the normal content you entered in the page editor: WordPress full screen background slider.
The second demo just shows the page header, menu and the full screen slider, it does not display the normal page content: WordPress full screen slider.
If you want to create a WordPress full screen slider without the page header and menu, please view this tutorial: How to Create a Fullscreen WordPress Slideshow.
This tutorial will guide you how to create a Shoutcast live streaming audio player for your WordPress website. The player displays the current song title and the played track list.
There are 5 steps in the tutorials:
- Step 1 - Install Wonder Audio Player
- Step 2 - Prepare Shoutcast Live Streaming URL
- Step 3 - Create an Audio Player to Play the Shoutcast Live Streaming
- Step 4 - Select a Skin for Live Streaming Audio Player
- Step 5 - Publish the player
At the end of this tutorial, we will also discuss the common problems when creating the player.
WordPress slider is a great way to highlight the contents of your website and call the attention of your website visitors. This tutorial will guide you how to add a slider to your WordPress website.
To add a slider to WordPress, please take the following 5 steps:
- Step 1 Install the plugin Wonder Slider
- Step 2 Create a new slider
- Step 3 Add images, videos and texts to the slider
- Step 4 Select a skin and publish the slider
- Step 5 Add the slider to post, page or the WordPress theme
This tutorial will show you how to track WordPress video play events with Google Analytics.
There are 4 steps in this tutorial:
- Step 1 - Install the WordPress plugin Wonder Gallery
- Step 2 - Create a video player or video gallery with Wonder Gallery
- Step 3 - Add Google Analytics Tracking ID to the gallery
- Step 4 - View WordPress video play events in Google Analytics
WonderPlugin 3D Carousel Plugin
This tutorial will guide you how to open a JW Player in the 3D carousel lightbox
WonderPlugin Popup Version 6.0
This tutorial will guide you how to add a custom drop-down list to the popup form.
This tutorial will guide you how to create a WordPress Carousel to display WooCommerce on sale products.
There are three steps in this tutorial:
- Step 1 - Install Wonder Carousel
- Step 2 - Add WooCommerce on sale products to the carousel
- Step 3 - Publish the WooCommerce on sale Products Carousel
You can view the demo created with this tutorial: WooCommerce On Sale Products Carousel.
For a detailed tutorial on how to add product price, star ratings, total sales and Add To Cart button to the carousel, how to create a WooCommerce best selling products carousel and WooCommerce featured products carousel, please view the tutorial: How to create a WooCommerce Products Carousel.
In WonderPlugin Tabs, step 1, I can select a page and add the page content to the tab. How can I add a post to the tab content?
Can we use WonderPlugin Gallery to display 3gpp?