Is there a way to control the timing of the carousel? The images changes a little too fast so I just want to know if I can make a timing change of the carousel.
In the plugin, carousel editor, step 3 Options tab, click Advanced Options, then in the Advanced Options field, enter:
The data-interval specifies the time interval (in milliseconds) between each animation, the data-transitionduration defines the speed of each animation (the transition duration in milliseconds).
WonderPlugin Carousel Version 1.3:
- Add an option to use thumbnail images in carousel
WonderPlugin Carousel Version 1.2:
- Add options to customise arrow image
- Add options to customise navigation bullet image
- Fix the bug of not saving web link and target
The Version 1.2 fixes the bug of not saving web link and target.
About the WordPress Photo & Video Gallery, is the gallery responsive? Can the videos be played in 'auto play' or in sequence?
1. Yes, the gallery is responsive. In the Options tab -> Gallery Option, there is an option Responsive - Support responsive web design.
2. In the same tab, there is an option "Auto slide". If this option is on, the gallery will auto play the image slideshow. But it still won't auto play video.
3. In the same tab, there is an option "Automatically play video". When this option is on, it will automatically play video and if the option "Auto slide" is on, it will play in sequence. But "auto play video" is not supported on mobile and tablets, it's a limitation of the devices.
WonderPlugin Gallery is a WordPress photo and video gallery plugin, and a great way to showcase your images and videos online. The plugin supports images, YouTube, Vimeo, mp4 and webm videos. It’s fully responsive, works on iPhone, iPad, Android, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer 7/8/9/10/11.